The marriage visa in Thailand also called the Non immigrant “O” Visa is for those who want to visit Thailand as they have a Thai wife or Thai family such as a child living in Thailand. This visa is valid for 60 days once you enter Thailand and can be extended in Thailand for 1 year if certain financial requirements are met. The following documents are needed when applying for the marriage visa at a Thai embassy.
- 1. Application form
- 2. Copy of applicant’s passport
- 3. Copy of household registration certificate
- 4. Copy of national ID card of th
- e person having Thai nationality
- 5. Copy of a marriage certificate or copy of a birth certificate