Immigration Lawyers

Immigration Lawyers

If you are moving to Thailand to live with your wife, or decided to retire in Thailand, contact Law Firm for more information and assistance with regards to your immigration plans to Thailand. There are a number of visa options that you can apply for such as the retirement visa, marriage visa, and the business visa.

There are other issues which you might need while thinking immigration – if you are getting married in Thailand you might require a prenuptial agreement, retirement in thailand always needs a good agent to deal with customs once the retirement visa is done. There are also property issues when you get married or retire in Thailand. You can contact their branch offices in Thailand listed below for more assistance.


Interchange 21 Building,
399 Sukhumvit Road, North Klongtoey,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110

Moo 5, Bangtao Place
T. Cherngtalay, A. Thalang,
Phuket 83110, Thailand

Moo 10 Nongprue,
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150

Chiang Mai
Chang Klan Road,
Curve Mall,
Muang, Chiang Mai 50100

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

More Posts

Thai “O” Marriage Visa

The marriage visa in Thailand also called the Non immigrant “O” Visa is for those who want to visit Thailand as they have a Thai wife or Thai family such as a child living in

Read More ...

Border Crossing Points

These are the international border crossing points in Thailand. We have also listed which border crossing points can issue a visa on arrival. Note that if you are crossing a land border you will only

Read More ...

Visa on Arrival

Depending on your nationality you will be limited to a certain amount of days when you arrive on a foreign flight in Thailand. Crossing a land border in Thailand only gets you 15 days stay.

Read More ...

Thai Retirement Visa

The retirement visa for Thailand is also known as the “OA” visa. This is a 3-month visa when you enter Thailand and you need to extend this visa in Thailand for 1 year. This visa

Read More ...

Related Resources